Fw: ACL JOURNAL - ANNOUNCEMENT

Autor: Krzysztof Jan Hübner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Wed 05 Feb 2003 - 13:48:57 MET

On Behalf of the Editor-in-Chief and the Staff of
Advanced Composites Letters

We would like to inform you that the prices for the printed and electronic
annual subscriptions for 2003 have been adjusted to the following:

ˇ 345 EURO for Europe
ˇ 220 GBP for United Kingdom,
ˇ 370 USD for U.S.A. and
ˇ 230 GBP for the Rest of the World

Finally, we are pleased to announce that the impact factor for 2001 for the
journal is 0.662, which ranks it 6 out of 19 journals in the field of
composites. The highest impact factor in the field is 1.128 and the
difference of ACL from the 2nd journal on the list is only 0.250.

We would like again to remind you that ACL accepts short communications and
full papers, which make an original contribution to the field of science
and engineering of advanced composite materials or structures. All
manuscripts are reviewed by two or more referees. The timescale for
refereeing, acceptance and publication of all short communication and full
papers is 3 to 4 months from the time of submission.

Thanks for your continuing support.

With the very best regards of,

Costas Galiotis, Prof.
Editor-in-Chief
Advanced Composites Letters
ICE/HT-FORTH
Stadiou Street, Platani,
P.O.Box 1414, GR-265 04
Patras, Greece

Tel: +30 2610 965 255 (direct)
Tel/Fax: +30 2610 965 275
Tel: +30 2610 965 266 (journal secretary)
Fax: +30 2610 965 223
General e-mail: acl@iceht.forth.gr
Editor E-mail: The_Editor@acl.iceht.forth.gr
Web site: www.acletters.org