Fw: LOW PRESSURE DIECASTING MACHINES

Autor: Maciej Dyrek <dyrekma_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Thu 07 Nov 2002 - 07:56:44 MET

----- Original Message -----
From: AWPLUME@aol.com
To: dyrekma@iod.krakow.pl
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 9:58 AM
Subject: LOW PRESSURE DIECASTING MACHINES

Dear Sirs

My company A W Plume Ltd design and manufacture the ECONOMATIC range of low pressure diecasting machines used in many foundries around the world to produce high quality and often complex castings for applications in a wide range of industries (including automotive).

As ever we are seeking new applications and new markets for our equipment and expertise. With over 35 years experience we are the longest established suppliers of low pressure diecasting machines and would be interested to hear from you with regard to possible future co-operation together.

We would also be grateful if you could send us a list of all aluminium foundries (non-ferrous) so we can introduce ourselves by way of sending our literature and/or an Agent in Poland who is familiar with this industry who would be interested in promoting our machines.

Kind regards
Alan Plume / Managing Director

A.W. PLUME LTD
Twickenham Trading Estate