Fw: ICME 2003 Call for Papers

Autor: Krzysztof Jan Hübner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Thu 12 Sep 2002 - 07:18:51 MET DST

> ICME 2003 Call for Papers
>
> [PDF Version available at http://www.icme2003.com/ICME_CFP.pdf]
>
> IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo (ICME), scheduled for
July 6-9, 2003, is a major annual international conference organized with
the objective of bringing together researchers, developers, and
practitioners from academia and industry working in all areas in multimedia.
ICME serves as a forum for the dissemination of state-of-the-art research,
development, and implementations of multimedia systems, technologies and
applications. ICME is co-sponsored by four IEEE societies (the Computer
Society, the Signal Processing Society, the Circuits and Systems Society,
and the IEEE Communications Society).

> Authors should submit a four-page manuscript in double-column format
including authors' names, affiliations, and a short abstract. Only
electronic submission will be accepted. Visit the ICME 2003 website,
www.icme2003.com, to submit papers. Topics covered include but are not
limited to the following:

> * Audio, image, video processing
> * Virtual reality and 3-D imaging
> * Signal processing for media integration
> * Integration of media, art, and multimedia technology
> * Multimedia Communications and networking
> * Multimedia security and content protection
> * Multimedia human-machine interface and interaction
> * Multimedia database
> * Location aware multimedia systems
> * Multimedia computing systems and appliances
> * Hardware and software for multimedia systems
> * Multimedia standards and related issues
> * Multimedia applications
>
> Tutorial and Special Session Proposals
>
> Proposals for Special Sessions and Tutorials are also strongly encouraged.
>
> Tutorials are scheduled for July 6, 2003. Brief proposals should be
submitted by Dec. 1, 2002, to B. S. Manjunath at manj@ece.ucsb.edu, and must
include title, outline, contact information for the presenter, and a
description of the tutorial and material to be distributed to participants.

yao@vision.poly.edu. Special Session proposals are due by Oct 15, 2002.

> Special Session Proposal Due: Oct 15, 2002
> Tutorial Proposal Due: Dec 1, 2002
> Regular Paper Submission: Dec 15, 2002
> Notification of acceptance: March 1, 2003
> Camera-Ready Paper Due: March 31, 2003
> TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS LIST
> If you would like to be removed from this email contact list, please reply
to this message, including the text of the entire message above in the body
of your email message, and the words 'REMOVE ME' in the subject line. We
will remove you from this list when we receive such email from you directed
to the account ICME Lists <icmeAdMailer@securecms.com>.