Complimentary Subscription

Autor: Electronic Products <Electronic_Products_at_zzz2.net>
Data: Wed 28 Mar 2001 - 22:59:19 MET DST

Dear Electronic Engineering Professional,

Due to your professional standing in the electronics field, we have
reserved a FREE subscription to ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS, the Engineer's
Magazine of Product Technology!

We will initiate high priority processing of your request!

Published monthly, EP is specifically geared to the needs of the
electronic design engineer. Each issue is a great resource for
engineers seeking feature articles/stories on products, product
technology, product application with heavy emphasis on price and
availability - written by professionals FOR ELECTRONIC PROFESSIONALS
complete with accurate diagrams and illustrations for easier
application.

To apply for your free subscription, please complete the questionnaire
at our website, http://zzz2.net/UM/T.asp?A5.70.3.1.17011

We will initiate high priority processing of your request!

Thanks for your time and effort.

Regards,
Barry Green
VP/Circulation

Note: We were not able to unduplicate this file against the current EP
circulation file and if you are already thereon, please disregard this
message and accept my apology.

SENSOR PRODUCTS DESIGN, MFG, AND RESEARCH ENGINEERS & SCIENTISTS
You have indicated that you wish to receive email promotions and
announcements from our advertising partners. To remove your name from
the list, click here: http://zzz2.net/UM/CMF.asp?A5.70.17011