New sensor is ideal for assessing composite compression distribution and magnitude!

Autor: <bebner_at_earthlink.net>
Data: Tue 30 Jan 2001 - 15:26:05 MET

Dear Engineer:

I am writing to inform you of a new product of ours - a sensor
film that, by changing color, reveals stress distribution and
magnitude between any two surfaces that come in contact.The
intensity of the resultant color is quantifiable and enables you
to determine precisely what the PSI is at any point on the
contacting surfaces. This product is useful for assessing
compression forces that occur in composites, such as in a
honeycomb core, and in other materials testing. It can also
assess interfacial stresses that occur at gasketed and flanged
interfaces, in lamination presses, roller systems and heat
sealers, during welding and from impact forces.

If you would like a FREE product sample, please describe your
application and select one range from the six listed below.
Please choose only one:

2 - 20 PSI (.01MPa - .2MPa)
(The 2 - 20 PSI range shows relative distribution only)
28 - 85 PSI (.2MPa - .6MPa)
70 - 350 PSI (.5MPa - 2.4MPa)
350 - 1400 PSI (2.4MPa - 9.7MPa)
1400 - 7100 PSI (9.7MPa - 49MPa)
7100 - 19,000 PSI (49MPa - 131MPa)

It is imperative that you include your contact information
(address, phone, fax, etc.) Without it we cannot process your
request.

Thank you for your time.

Bill Ebner
Sensor Products Inc.
188 Rt. 10 Ste. 307
E. Hanover, NJ 07936 USA

http://www.fuji-prescale.com

ph 973.560.9092
fx 973.884.1699

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped by sending a reply to this email address with the word
"remove" in the subject line.