Offshore !! 29786

Autor: <exhere_at_ayna.com>
Data: Mon 01 Jan 2001 - 07:06:25 MET
Ever thought about going offshore?

Have you ever dreamed of wealth?

Take a look at this new offshore company.

You can earn huge monthly bonuses,
leverage your income in a retirement fund,
and it's all confidential!

And you can start today for just $100.00.

For a link to our website type "offshore"
In the subject line.
mailto:aremove@uole.com?subject=Offshore

You have nothing to lose,
and financial freedom to gain.

Please accept our deepest apologizes, if you received this email unsolicited, and you
can be removed automatically below.

All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt.
mailto:aremove@uole.com?subject=Remove

PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this REMOVE
account can only result in difficulties for others wanting to be removed from our
mailing list as it will be impossible to take anyone off the list if the remove
instruction can not be received.