Konferencja

Autor: Jacek Krokosz <krokosz_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Mon 21 Feb 2000 - 08:12:01 MET

[Sympozjum]

płomień

2000 TMS/ASM FALL MEETING

SYMPOSIUM ON

"State of the Art in Cast Metal Matrix Composites"

Location and Dates: St. Louis, Missouri, TSM/ASM 2000 Fall Meeting

October 8-12, 2000

Abstract Deadline: February 25, 2000 to

poczta

prohati@csd.uwm.edu

Full Manuscript
Deadline: May 30, 2000

Scope:

     The symposium will have sessions on:

(1) processing of metal matrix composites,
(2) microstructure, interface, and bonding between reinforcements and matrix,
(3) structure property relationships,
(4) applications of metal matrix composites.

     Although submissions in other relative areas are encouraged, the processing, structure, properties and applications of metal matrix composites are the focus
.

Primary Organizer:

Name: Pradeep K. Rohatgi

Address:

Materials Department
CEAS, EMS 574
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 784
Milwaukee, WI 53201
USA

Phone: (414) 229-4987
Fax: (414) 229-6958
Email:

poczta

prohati@csd.uwm.edu

European Coordinator:
Name: Jerzy J. Sobczak

Address:

Instytut Odlewnictwa
Foundry Research Institute
73, Zakopianska St.
30-418 Krakow
POLAND

Phone: +48 (12) 261-8564
Fax: +48 (12) 266-0870
Email:

poczta

sobczak@iod.krakow.pl

Dear European Contributor,

     We request you to submit a presentation at this symposium as your contributions in this research area have been significant. We look forward to your participation, and a title and abstract by e-mail to me at the earliest as this would enable us to plan the sessions appropriately. Abstracts are due by

February 25, 2000

as indicated in the attached announcement. Full papers are requested by

May 30, 2000

since we will like to bring out a concurrent proceedings at the time of conference.

Sincerely yours,
Pradeep K. Rohatgi
Wisconsin Distinguished Professor

Jerzy J. Sobczak
FRI & MTI Professor

Powrót

EMAIL.GIF MARYCA.gif OGIEN.GIF PLOMI51.GIF