Accurately evaluate contact surface stress distribution and magnitude (38)

Autor: Sensor Products Inc. <bebner_at_sensorprod.com>
Data: Wed 06 Oct 1999 - 21:51:19 MET DST

Dear Engineer:

I am writing to inform you of a new product of ours - a sensor film that
reveals the stress distribution and magnitude between any two surfaces that
come in contact - by changing color. The intensity of the resultant color
is quantifiable and enables you to determine precisely what the PSI is at
any point on the contacting surfaces. This product is useful for assessing
interfacial stresses that occur at gasketed and flanged interfaces, in
lamination presses, roller systems and heat sealers, during welding, in
materials testing and from impact forces.

If you would like a FREE product sample or literature please let me know
and I will be sure to send it out immediately. Please be sure to include
an approximate PSI range that you want to experiment with for the
application you have in mind.

Thank you for your time.

Bill Ebner
Sensor Products Inc.
188 Rt. 10 Ste. 307
E. Hanover, NJ 07936

http:\\www.fujiprescale.net

ph 973.560.9092
fx 973.884.1699

This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill: SECTION 301.
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S. 1618.

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at
no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word
"remove" in the text body area.