Re: Your offer

Autor: Wojciech Milc <wmilc_at_odlew.com.pl>
Data: Tue 06 Jul 1999 - 09:21:52 MET DST

>We are a special tungsten,cemented carbide and tungsten wire products
>manufacturer in the Chinese Mainland

Unfortunately, currently we are not interested in your category of products.

>So, if your are willing to export your products,please
>send us your catalog with price list in at least 2 copies,and we'll reseach
the
>possibility of selling your products in China.

Anyway, we are honoured to offer you our products, which is a wide range of
liquid and solid materials
for foundry industry.
Complete catalog may be found at http://www.odlew.com.pl/, currently only in
polish, because our current customers (about 50 large industrial foundries)
are all located in Poland.
Our offer includes resins, hardeners, coatings and other materials for
foundry industry.

Shall you be interested in our offer, there is possible to deliver
professional english translation of catalog. Also, an special export low
price list for selected products is avaliable. Let us know.

Sinecerly

Wojciech Milc, PPHU Erg-Odlew Sp. z o.o.
http://www.odlew.com.pl/ mailto:wmilc_at_odlew.com.pl