This program is mind blowing!!!

Autor: <daeyrose_at_aol.com>
Data: Sun 30 May 1999 - 15:10:41 MET DST

You owe it to yourself to read this!!

I have received emails like this again and again. I never
responded because I thought it was illegal, difficult to do, or
just would not work. I was wrong!! I have also found that being
a student is very expensive. It's hard to work and study full
time. I finally decided to give this program a try. Wow!! I
could not believe what a $20 investment and just a little time
checking the mail could do. Yes that's $20! The same $20 I
routinely spend on a night at the movies or going out for a beer.
 I received $19,750.00 in roughly 14 weeks, with money still
coming in. Don't cheat yourself. The pay off is incredible...

IT REALLY WORKS!!!

Sincerely yours, Steven A. Ripley

                       "Please read this twice!"

               ***Print this out for future reference***
Dear Friend,

The following income oportunity is one you may be interested in
taking a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment
and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You are on your way to being able to make at least $50,000.00 in
less than 90 days! Please read the enclosed program.....THEN READ
IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. PRINT this letter, read the
program....THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

You are looking at the most profitable and unique program you may
ever see. I has demonstrated and proven ability to generate
large sums of money. This program is showing fantastic appeal
with a huge and and ever growing population which needs
additional income.

This is a legitimate and LEGAL money making opportunity. It does
not require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work,
and best of all, you never have to leave the house, exept to get
the mail. If you believe that some day you will get that lucky
break that you have been waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow
the easy instructions, and your dream can come true. this
electronic multi-level marketing program WORKS!

Thousands of people have used this program to raise capital to
start their own business, pay off debts, buy houses, cars, etc.,
even retire! This is your chance, so don't pass it up.

OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY ELECTRONIC
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM

Basically, this is what we do: We sell thousands of people a
product for $5.00 that costs us next to nothing to produce and
e-mail. As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business
by recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every state
in the U.S. allows you to recruit new multi-level business
on-line. (with your computer)

The product in this program is a series of four business and
financial reports. Each $5.00 order you receive by "snail mail"
will include the e-mail address of the sendor. To fill each
order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer. THATS IT!...
the $5.00 is yours! this is the GREATEST electronic multi-level
marketing business anywhere!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY!
Let's face it, the profits are worth it. THEY'RE TREMENDOUS!!!
So go for it. Remember the 4 points and we'll see YOU at the
top!

       ************I N S T R U C T I O N S**************

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports listed and numbered from the list below.
For each report send $5.00 CASH, YOU E-MAIL ADDRESS and YOUR
RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to each person
listed. When you order, make sure you request each SPECIFIC
report. You will need all 4 reports, because you will be saving
them on your computer and re-selling them.

2. IMPORTANT-DO NOT alter the names, or their sequence other than
instructed in this program! Or you will not profit the way you
should.

Replace the name and address under REPORT#1 with yours, moving
the one that was there down to REPORT#2. Move the name and
address under REPORT#2 to REPORT#3. Move the name and address
under REPORT#3 to REPORT#4. The name and address that was under
REPORT#4 is dropped off the list and is "NO DOUBT" on the way to
the bank.

When doing this, please make certain you copy everyone's name and
address ACCURATELY!!! Also, DO NOT move the Report/Product
positions!

3. Take this entire program text, including the corrected names
list, and save it on your computer.

4. Now your ready to start a massive advertising campaign on the
WORLD WIDE WEB! Advertising on the WEB is usually very, very
inexpensive, also there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.
Another avenue in which you could use is a bulk e-mailing
service or buy an e-mail list. You can buy these lists for under
$20.00/1,000 addresses. START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN AS SOON AS YOU
CAN.

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!!

REQUIRED REPORTS

******Order each REPORT by NUMBER AND NAME******

ALWAYS SEND $5.00 CASH (concealed) FOR EACH ORDER REQUESTING THE
SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME AND NUMBER. ALWAYS SEND FIRST CLASS OR
PRIORITY MAIL AND PROVIDE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR QUICK DELIVERY.

____________________________________
REPORT#1
"HOW TO MAKE $250,000.00 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
JSC ENTERPRISES
P.O. Box 20289
HOUSTON, TX 77225-0289

____________________________________
REPORT#2
"MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT#2 FROM:
ADB ENTERPRISES
P.O. BOX 180814
ARLINGTON, TX. 76096-0814

ORDER REPORT#3 FROM:
MSS
P.O. BOX 2874
WARMINISTER, PA. 18974

____________________________________
REPORT#4
"EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT#4 FROM:
PAT OWENS
309 TEAKWOOD DR.
MONROE, LA. 71203

___________________________________

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN
CAN MAKE YOU $MONEY$

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how it goes.
Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first
level. (Placing allot of FREE ads on the internet could EASILY
get a better response.) also assume that everyone else in YOUR
BUILDING ORGANIZATION gets only 10 downline members. Follow this
example for the STAGGERING results below.

1st level - your 10 members with $5.00 ($5x10)-----------$50.00

2nd level - 10 members from those 10 ($5x100)------------$500.00

3rd level - 10 members from those 100 ($5x1,000)------$5,000.00

4th level - 10 members from those 1,000 ($5x10,000)--$50,000.00

                  THIS TOTALS------------------------>$55,550.00

Remeber friends, this is assuming that the people who participate
only recruit 10 people each. Dare to think for a moment what
would happen if everyone got 20 people to participate! Some
people get 100's of recruits! THINK ABOUT IT!

By the way, your cost to participate in this is practically
nothing. You obviously already have an internet connection and
e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT#3 will show you the best methods for
bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail lists.

REMEMBER: Apprx. 250,000 new people get on-line monthly!!

ORDER YOUR REPORTS NOW!!!

                 ****TIPS FOR SUCCESS****

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Send for the four reports
IMMEDIATELY,
so you will have them when the orders start coming in because:
When you receive a $5.00 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws.
Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, section 3005 in the
U.S. Code, also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and
436, which state that "a product or service must be exchanged for
money received."

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistant with this program. If you follow
the instructions exactly the results can undoubtedly be
SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN SUCCEED!

                 ****YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE****

The check point that helps assure your success is simply this:
You MUST receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT#1! THIS IS A MUST!
If you don't within 2 weeks, advertise more and send out more
programs until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should
receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't,
advertise more and send out more programs until you do. Once you
have received 100, or more orders for REPORT#2, YOU CAN RELAX,
because you will be on your way to the BANK! - OR- You can DOUBLE
your efforts!

REMEMBER: Everytime your name is moved down on the list, you are
in front of a DIFFERENT report, so you can KEEP TRACK of your
PROGRESS by what report people are ordering from you. IT'S THAT
EASY!!!