Marcin Perzyk sent you a greeting card

Autor: Awesome Cyber Cards <marlo_at_marlo.com>
Data: Tue 23 Dec 1997 - 10:20:28 MET

THIS NOTE WAS SENT TO BOTH THE CARD SENDER & CARD RECIPIENT

Marcin Perzyk <MP@polbox.pl> created
a cyber greeting card for you at Awesome Cyber Card's Web site.

FINDING YOUR CARD:
We are keeping your Awesome Cyber Card for you
on a private site on the World Wide Web for 7 days.

ONE WAY: DIRECT WEB ADDRESS (URL) OF CARD
If your email software creates links to Web pages, click on
your card's own Web address below while you are connected to the Web:
      http://www.marlo.com/find/356/03/2008202.html
(This address is not a directory or file number. It won't work at Card Pick Up.)

                  ~ o r ~
ANOTHER WAY: PICK UP SITE
At our Card Pick Up site, enter BOTH the Directory and File Numbers below to find your card:
1. Your card's DIRECTORY NUMBER is 356
2. Your card's FILE NUMBER is 032-008-202
HOW TO GO TO CARD PICK UP? When connected to the Web,
type or copy & paste Card Pick Up's address (below) at the top of your WWW browser:
      http://www.marlo.com/card/
(all small letters (no caps); no spaces; forward / slashes vs back \)

(SAVE this note until after you have found your card.)

TERMS: BY ACCESSING YOUR CARD YOU ARE AGREEING THAT WE HAVE NO LIABILITY.
If you don't know the person sending the card or don't wish to see the card
or do not agree to these terms, please disregard this announcement.

SENDING CARDS
You are welcome to send free Awesome Cyber Cards from www.marlo.com

We hope you enjoy your awesome cyber greeting.

    ***DON'T NEED TO READ FURTHER***
But if you are new to finding cyber cards, there's more help below.

Optional: MORE INFO if you are new to finding a cyber card:
HOW TO GO TO CARD PICK UP
To see your cyber card, you need access to the World Wide Web and software for viewing the WWW.
For example, Netscape, Ms. Explorer or software provided by your Online Service.

Since your card is private, you can't find it with a search engine such a Yahoo or NetFinder.
Instead, first connect to the World Wide Web.
Then enter the following URL (Web address) in the input box
near the top of your Web software where URLs (Web addresses) go:

             http://www.marlo.com/card/
        [NOTE: all small letters (no caps); no spaces; slashes are forward / not back]

Be sure the URL is highlighted. Press the ENTER button on your keyboard.

TIP: Save this message and copy (Control key + c) and paste (Control + v)
the URL for Card Pick Up into your Web browser when you are online.
MORE HELP
If you need more help, click on the underlined word HELP at Card Pick Up.
EMAILING US
Our email address is marlo@marlo.com
If you need assistance, please FORWARD A COPY OF THIS EMAIL ANNOUNCEMENT
so that we have the information to help you.

Wishing you the best,

Marlo and JJ
AWESOME CYBER CARDS
www.marlo.com