Autor: Bartek Komorowski (b_komorowski_at_poczta.onet.pl)
Data: Fri 01 Feb 2002 - 16:39:40 MET

 i think that the name "worm Agates" are from their shape i mean at the pictures from the web you had given, i thought that they were just called that way because of their long and narrow silhouette and may be ( this is only my own idea) they were creating themselves in past animal homes. that 's all from me
barry Komorowski from Poland

--

Okresl Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy oferte za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]