2456.COM: Submit Buy/ Sell Information for FREE!

Autor: 2456.COM <2456enews_at_adsale.com.hk>
Data: Tue 29 Apr 2003 - 04:58:39 MET DST

(If this email is not displaying correctly, please click http://www.2456.com/newsletter/buy_sell/E-Newsletter.html)

Submit your Buy/ Sell information for FREE!
Just register as our Member and start your Cyber Business Matching !!!
Automotive (click here for details...)
Buy: Pick ups, 4x4, Suv`s, family, etc
Sell: air brake diaphragm
Sell : PRESSURE SENSITIVE ADHESIVE

Building & Construction (click here for details...)
Sell : Slabs, Tiles, Dressed Blocks
Sell : MARBLES FROM SPAIN - DARK EMPERADOR - CREMA MARFIL
Buy : aluminum extrusions and profiles

Gifts & Stationery (click here for details...)
Buy : leather items
Sell : pest expeller
Sell : Metal and Plastic Pen

Houseware (click here for details...)
Sell : fire extinguishers
Sell : Glass vase and Candle holder stock
Sell : steam cleaner

Machinery (click here for details...)
Sell : press brake tooling
Sell : plastic pipe fitting moulds
Sell : kitchware and houseware plastic moulds

Packaging (click here for details...)
Sell : valvebag,ffs,paper bag
Sell : PET Co-Injection system
Buy: flexible, laminates, coestrusions

Plastics & Rubber (click here for details...)
Sell : Ca/Zn stabilizer
Sell : 30-1000PE!APPR!APVC extrusion lines
Buy: Synthetic Rubbers

Printing (click here for details...)
Sell : view(one way vision ) vinyl
Buy: Printing machinery

Telecom & IT (click here for details...)
Sell : long range cordless

Textile & Apparel (click here for details...)
Buy: Bleaching, Dyeing, Printing, Finishing chemical
Sell : %100 Acrylic yarn
Buy: cotton pants, coats & shorts

Toys & Games (click here for details...)
Sell : Ceramic Hair Crimper
Buy: Hair Clipper
Sell : Nuw toys

Woodwork & Furniture (click here for details...)
Sell : Chinese Antique Furniture

Energy & Power (click here for details...)
n/a
Travel (click here for details...)
n/a
Member's Benefits
FREE to read featured market information (Open to member ONLY!)
FREE to submit Buyer/ Seller Message in Trader Bulletin
FREE to register in Business Directory
FREE to use the personal Clipboard
FREE to receive weekly E-Newsletter
Pre-register any Adsale show invitation tickets
Subscribe any Adsale trade magazines
And more ...

Contact Us: Email ebusiness@adsale.com.hk or call at (852) 2516-3366 (Ms. Yip)
To remove me from the Email list, Please click Here.
Copyright 2003 Adsale.com. All rights reserved.