Alliance of Universities for Democracy

Autor: Alexandra Ochinnikov <sasha%solar.rtd.utk.edu_at_plearn.edu.pl>
Data: Tue 25 Jun 1996 - 22:35:04 MET DST

Dear Friends,

We are pleased to announce the Internet Service of the Alliance of Universities
for Democracy at:
        <URL:http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/audem>

AUDEM was started in 1990 as a consortium of universities in the Eastern block
count in March, 1990 during a three week study tour of six Rectors and Vice
 Rectors
 of five East block countries to the U.S. funded by the U.S. Information Agency
 and
hosted by Dave Hake and Evans Roth of The University of Tennessee, Knoxville.

Our Web Site provides an information about the goals of Alliance, Alliance
 membership,
Alliance Annual Conferences, and Alliance News.
Our service also has two interactive communication possibilities. The Listserve
will provide a discussion site for ideas that you have about universities
and their future in our society. Our Net Forum is, for the present time,
 organized in three
areas :
University and Society, Infrastructural Reform, and Curriculum Reform.

We invite you to visit our site and leave your comments in our guestbook.

Contact:
David A. Hake, AUDEM President
Professor of Management
The University of Tennessee