Re: Rzekomo 1 MW elektrownia rzekomo zasilana ZIMNĄ FUZJĄ!

Autor: ll <listowner.listy_at_googlemail.com>
Data: Fri 04 Nov 2011 - 02:48:12 MET

> Zastanawiam się ile to żre wodoru.

"The hydrogen tank has been weighed my means of a scale before and after
the loading of the hydrogen into the reactor. So the hydrogen has been
weighed before and after the supply of hydrogen was given to the plant.
Before we had the scale, before the loading of the hydrogen into the
reactors, the weight measured is 1,3604.5 grams. I am sorry for Americans
I use European, but if you need I can make an equation for you. If you are
not familiar with kilograms we use kilograms. Anyway, I repeat before the
measured was 1,3602.8 grams. Of course I am talking about grams."

http://pesn.com/2011/10/31/9501942_After_the_E-Cat_Test--Report_and_Q-A_with_Rossi/