Lista winnt@man.lodz.pl
[Lista archiwów] [Inne Listy]

Re: [WINNT] Thunderbird samoczynnie aktualizuje do wersji 102?

To: winnt@man.lodz.pl
Subject: Re: [WINNT] Thunderbird samoczynnie aktualizuje do wersji 102?
From: "radekp@konto.pl" <radekp@konto.pl>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 13:51:28 +0100
Sat, 19 Nov 2022 18:49:19 +0100, w <6379171f$0$452$65785112@news.neostrada.pl>,
Roman Tyczka <romantyczka@hate.you.spammer> napisał(-a):

> On 19.11.2022 00:11, radekp@konto.pl wrote:
> > Pomnych złych doświadczeń z poprzednią samo-aktualizacją starannie omijałem
> > aktualizację do wersji 102.
> > Ale chyba Mozilla postanowiła wcisnąć tego bubla na siłę, bo sam
> > zaktualizował
> > mi się do wersji 102.
> >
> > No i mam: pozapominał haseł, zniknęły Ulubione folder, część folderów ma
> > dziwne
> > nazwy, no i filtry przestały działać, bo nie mogą znaleźć folderów.
> >
> > Ech...
>
> No zobacz, a u wszystkich innych, którzy nie walczą z rzeczywistością
> aktualizacja przeszła i nic nie zrobiła. Hasła zostały, katalogi
> zostały, filtry działają... dziwne, nie?
>
> ps. czekam na kolejne rewelacje z Frontu Nie Poddawania Się Postępowi!

Widać masz kłopoty z oczami i nie byłeś na forum supportu Mozilli czy na ich
bugtrackerze (czy jak to się tam nazywa).
Także możesz tam iść popierdolić swoje kocopoły, że awaria to postęp.

Najnowsze posty to:
"Thunderbird blank message pane, HELP!?!
Just updated to Tbird 102.5.0 on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 (yes old).

The message pane is completely blank - I can not read any emails!!! If I double
click to open an email, the new tab is empty.

Plz advise soonest, my business deeply depends on email, and I have archives
going back over 10 years."

albo

"My Thunderbird address books are all missing after a recent update to 102.5.0
version on my pc.
Is it possible to restore my address books to their previous state before the
above-noted update? My business depends on those address lists."

czy

"Recently released versions of Thinderbird worse than the earlier
Dear Mozilla team,

Could you, please roll back the Thunderbird version that was about 1 year ago?

The recent changes seem to be motivated to improve the look of the app, but the
wrinkle is, are really breaking basic functionality and user experience!

Thunderbird used to be conservative and reliable. Never failed me with the
e-mail history file, since 2001, ever. Recently there were heaps of issues
talking to IMAP accounts. That seems to be fixed. Now I'm unable to see my
messages text body, unless open in new window. Even in new tab just see solid
grey background, no text. The app freezes for a minute or longer, when checking
for new e-mails. Was the multi threading dropped completely?

OTOH, about a year ago, or may be closer in history, all just worked perfectly.
But about at the time when the look changed, things started falling apart. Not
sure which version that was. But it is very frustrating. With the old versions,
all was rock stable. I could have Thunderbird running for month, just suspend
to ram shutting and reopening the lid of my laptop, now I need to restart it
every other day and re-enter all the passwords :-(

Thank you, Martin Thunderbird user for almost 22 years"

<Pop. w Wątku] Aktualny Wątek [Nast. w Wątku>