Designer Gucci Cosmetic Case - Pink 153227pink Handbags, Luxury, Fake, Inspired

Autor: <blog603_at_watchesblog.cn>
Data: Thu 24 Apr 2008 - 13:36:04 MET DST

Designer Gucci Cosmetic Case - Pink 153227pink Handbags, Luxury,
Fake,Inspired

Our Gucci Cosmetic Case - Pink 153227pink is a vibrant mix of style
and pleasure, offering you exact copies of the original handbags. If
you need a cool and most welcomed change to your style(fake handbags),
a change you certainly deserve, choose one of the many bags
Bagsbrand.com offers at a great price.

Gucci Cosmetic Case - Pink Link :
  http://www.bagsbrand.com/Gucci-153227pink.html

Brand : Gucci ( http://www.bagsbrand.com/Gucci-Handbags.html )

Model : 153227pink

Sale Price : $ 115.00

Gucci Cosmetic Case - Pink Details :

Pink with white leather Gucci Cosmetic Case White color leather lining
at the top Zipper closure with a heart shape handleComes with cahrming
designComes with serial numbers, authenticity card, dust bag, and care
booklet SIZE : 6.3&quot; x 3.9&quot; x 3.9&quot;

You may find the most affordable Designer Gucci Handbags on our
website bagsbrand.com while high quality can be guaranteed. Our Fake
Gucci Bags is made with special care to reach the level of an original
one. Here you will find luxury items are no longer something you ever
hesitate going for. To meet your expectation, we only provide Gucci
Fake Handbags that is perfectly imitated, featuring the slight details
of originals.

All of our Fake handbags are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it
takes 3days to prepare the fake bags you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from bagsbrand.com such as the tax. If you have any
other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email us
by sales@bagsbrand.com.

The Same Fake Gucci Handbags Series :

Gucci Cosmetic Case - Red 153227red :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Gucci-153227red.html

Gucci Cosmetics Bag - Khaki 45750 :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Gucci-45750.html

Gucci Crystal Evening Bag - Coffee 181545 Coffe :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Gucci-181545-Coffe.html

Gucci Crystal Evening Bag - Red 181544 Red :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Gucci-181544-Red.html

Gucci Crystal Evening Bag - White 181544 White :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Gucci-181544-White.html

Gucci D Gold Large Hobo - Coffee 189833coffee :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Gucci-189833coffee.html

Gucci D Gold Large Hobo - Light Gold 189833gold :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Gucci-189833gold.html

Gucci D Gold Large Tote - Coffee 189831coffee :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Gucci-189831coffee.html

Gucci D Gold X Large Hobo - Light Gold 189835gold :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Gucci-189835gold.html

Gucci Duchessa Bag - Coffee 181476coffee :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Gucci-181476coffee.html