Cheap Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116233-CORJ Wholesale, Replicas, Fake

Autor: <handbags028_at_cnreplicas.com>
Data: Tue 08 Apr 2008 - 04:45:29 MET DST

Cheap Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116233-CORJ
Wholesale, Replicas, Fake

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116233-CORJ Link :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-116233CORJ-396.html

To Wholesale the cheapest Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch
116233-CORJ in toppest Replica . www.watches-replicas.com helps you to
save money! Rolex-Mens-Watch-116233CORJ , Rolex Oyster Perpetual
Datejust Mens Watch 116233-CORJ , Replias , Cheap , Fake , imitation ,
Rolex Watches

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116233-CORJ Information :

Brand : Rolex Watches (http://www.watches-replicas.com/rolex-
watches.html )
Gender : Mens
Code : Rolex-Mens-Watch-116233CORJ
Item Variations :
Case Material : Stainless Steel
Case Diameter : 36mm
Case Thickness :
Dial Color : Copper
Bezel : 18kt Yellow Gold
Movement : 31 Jewel Chronometer Automatic
Crystal : Synthetic Sapphire
Clasp : 18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless Steel
Water Resistant : 30m/100ft

Stainless steel case. 18kt yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet.
Copper dial. Date displays at 3 o'clock position. 18kt yellow gold
bezel. Synthetic sapphire crystal. Hidden deployment clasp. Case
diameter 36mm. 31 jewel chronometer automatic movement. Water
resistant at 30 meters (100 feet).

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116233-CORJ is new brand
replica, join thousands of satisfied customers and buy your Rolex
Watches with total satisfaction. A Watches-Replicas.COM 30 Day Money
Back Guarantee is included with every Rolex Watches Replica Series for
secure, risk-free online shopping. Watches-Replicas.COM does not
charge sales tax for the Fake Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens
Watch 116233-CORJ.

All of our replica watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally
it takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watch-replicas.com such as the tax. If you
have any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to
email us by wholesale@watches-replicas.com.

The Same Rolex Watches Series :

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116233-BKSJ :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-116233BKSJ-397.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116233-BKSBRJ :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-116233BKSBRJ-398.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116233-BKRJ :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-116233BKRJ-399.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116233-BKDJ :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-116233BKDJ-400.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116200-WSO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-116200WSO-401.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116200-WRO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-116200WRO-402.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116200-SSO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-116200SSO-403.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116200-SRO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-116200SRO-404.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116200-SAO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-116200SAO-405.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116200-PRO :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Rolex-Mens-Watch-116200PRO-406.html