we offer skype phone, memory card, USB card reader, ipod accessories, Web cam, Blue tooth headset, Blue tooth adapter, MP3 and MP4 player

Autor: tracy <tracy_at_gmg888.com>
Data: Mon 14 Aug 2006 - 09:15:44 MET DST

Glamour marketing group

Dear my best friend,

TAIWAN Glamour marketing group.
http://www.GMG888.com

http://www.gmg888.com/catalog/index.php

I'd like to offer you an ideal business opportunity!!

We are one of specialized and rapidly developing maufacturer of

USB Skype phone
Web Cam

USB Card reader

Flash Card

iPod accessories

MP3 & MP4 Player

Mobile phone accessories

and are enjoying an excellent reputation through Eight year's business
experience.

Company Outline:

1.We providing global buyers and supplies with expert services,
including
Product information collection
Market analysis
Procurement
Product design
Packaging and marketing
Translation
O.E.M & O.D.M

2. Excellent qualities,Competitive Prices,Satisfied Service, Experience
and efficiency.

3. We are also very pleased to act as an Internation Purchasing Office
for you:

provide the service as below: Q.C, Purchasing, Shipping, Information
,ect

Best Regards

Tracy

E-mail: info@GMG888.com