Re: niedobre, bardzo niedobre Sony

Autor: Bronek Kozicki <brok_at_rubikon.pl>
Data: Thu 03 Nov 2005 - 00:35:36 MET

Bronek Kozicki wrote:
> Tomasz Onyszko wrote:
>
>> wlasnie, tak oprocz wszystkich mozliwych dzialan prawnych mysle ze to
>> jest najlepszy krok jaki mozemy zrobic - po prostu nie kupowac od nich
>

> sam artykuł to zaledwie część strony - poczytajcie sobie komentarze.

cytat 7.

So, I called Sony's tech support at 800-222-7669 and eventually the
obviously Indian rep told me told me to call Sony BMG at 212-833-8000.

The operator at Sony BMG in turn directed me to call the Sony tech
support number. Talk about a run around.

So, I did a whois on Somy BMG's website, and called the technical
contact at 212-833-7305. This resulted in me being transferred to an
individual who indentified himself only as Sony's internal techincal
support. He was very rude, said that he wasn't even supposed to be
talking to me, and ultimately directed me to Mark's post and told to
download RKR to remove the DRM rootkit. I attempted to explain to him
that this program only works on NT and was no help to me since I'm
running Win 98. He said that he couldn't do anything else. When I said
that I wanted to speak to his manager, he told me that management was
unavailiable, and when I said that I didn't appreciate this unauthorized
and apparently illegal modification of my system, he said, "So sue us."

--
Czy wiesz co to jest MIME? Zobacz http://www.grush.one.pl/mime