Re: niedobre, bardzo niedobre Sony

Autor: Bronek Kozicki <brok_at_rubikon.pl>
Data: Thu 03 Nov 2005 - 00:08:15 MET

Bronek Kozicki wrote:
> Tomasz Onyszko wrote:
>
>> wlasnie, tak oprocz wszystkich mozliwych dzialan prawnych mysle ze to
>> jest najlepszy krok jaki mozemy zrobic - po prostu nie kupowac od nich
>

> sam artykuł to zaledwie część strony - poczytajcie sobie komentarze.

cytat 5.

What angers me is how much this Sony crap damages my old 750mhz laptop.
After a clean OS install, this computer runs Word, Photoshop, Firefox,
whatever without much problem. But once these Sony turds chew up 2% CPU,
the system becomes unusable. It is absolutely infuriating that this
arrogance of Sony and Symantec degrades overall window drawing &
switching performance while I'm trying to get work done.

--
Czy wiesz co to jest MIME? Zobacz http://www.grush.one.pl/mime