Re: poprawki

Autor: leszek <leszek_g.wytnij._at_poczta.onet.pl>
Data: Thu 10 Mar 2005 - 20:42:01 MET

> Dla uzupełnienia:
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/tools/mbsaqa.mspx
> i odpowiedź na pytanie nr 1 :How can I use MBSA in an offline or secure
> environment that may require proxy authentication?

 to ja dodam, ze drazac temat znalazlem w helpie od 'command line options'
taki przelacznik:

-x - Specifies the XML data source that contains the available security
update information. The location may be an XML file name, a compressed XML
.cab file, or a Uniform Resource Locator (URL). The default file is the
Mssecure.cab file from the Microsoft Web site. When this switch is not used,
the mssecure.xml file will be downloaded from the Microsoft Web site.