Investors / Gamblers - Online Dating Investment 2867

Autor: john_at_noblehouseventures.com
Data: Mon 30 Jun 2003 - 17:37:24 MET DST

Matchmaking has become big business, estimated to be worth $917 million this year, growing nearly 25% to $1.5 billion in 2004.

Our application will be the majority provider of enterprise solutions for online dating.

The cost of a singular, competitive push (one website) into online dating is highly profitable, but carries a relativity high cost of entry based upon continued application development, administration, customer acquisition, and scalability. Our technology will provide a virtual and customizable platform for small to mid level webmasters.

Our initial applications will be empowering over 2,500 active dating portals within 6 months. This will provide our partners will total profiled customer base of over 10,000 individual's daily. Given current market conditions, Our application will generate in excess of $1M dollars, in reoccurring monthly revenue, within the first 24 months of operation
Technologies / Competitive Advantages Include

˘ Complete lifestyle profiling and providing qualified consumer leads for direct marketing opportunities (74 identified consumer trends, 25 active, 54 passive)
˘ Multiple delivery channels for partnership and revenue generation (SMS, Text Messaging, Video Chat, Online Messenger, E-mail)
˘ Globalization: Multi-lingual, global pay options, customer service

We are currently raising our Round A (post seed financing) of $1.5 Million dollars. We are seeking interested investor(s) for a potential investment into our organization. We expect a full return 100% ROI of investment within 12-24 months, and an ROI there after of 10-15% per annum. Minimum investment, per investor will be $25,000 USD. Additional "bonus" shares for higher levels of investment.

For More Information please contact:

John-Michael, jm_at_noblehouseventures.com

**Please include your contact information (Full Name, phone number, and best time to call)

This posting is not an offer to sell nor does it seek an offer to buy securities in the company in any jurisdiction where the offer or sale is not permitted. Neither The Securities and Exchange Commission nor any other regulatory body has approved or disapproved of the securities in the company or passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of this document. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense. This document may not be reproduced without the permission of NHV, LLC. Actual investment documentation is subject to a signed confidentiality agreement.

fqpkrouvglvczebrrthzxyppkpldzrwejmeqhwqh