Re: [OT] e-papieros, ktos pali ?

Autor: Tomasz Chmielewski <tch_at_nospam.wpkg.org>
Data: Sat 29 Jan 2011 - 12:59:19 MET

On 29.01.2011 06:31, rs wrote:

>> Alez juz uczestniczylem w takim "eksperymencie" wielokrotnie.
>> _Jedyna_ osoba, ktora "nic nie czula", byla ta osoba, ktora palila
>> e-papierosa (wsrod reszty osob niebedacych palaczami).
>
> wiec jak pisalem. albo to byly podroby, albo ty miales omamy, ktore
> nie sa w tym wypadku rzecza wyjatkowa i zaobserwowano takie wypadki,
> ze mimo dym byl bezwonny ludziom wyraznie sie wydawalo, ze czuja dym
> zwyklego papierosa.

Co do "omamow":

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/6246-smelling-like-vapor-2.html

I thought that no liquid smelled until I was vaping RY4 in the office
(secretly) and when the next person came in they said "It smells like
cotton candy in here". I just said "really? I don't smell anything". So
I thought hmm ok maybe it was something else....until it happened again
with a different person.

Yeah people are liars when they say these things have NO SMELL... But in
truth. they have "just about" no smell heh...

http://www.ecigarettes365.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19

Alex -- the vapor does not smell like a cigarette at all. It smells
slightly sweet, similar to the smell of fog on the dance-floor. Very
pleasant.

http://e-cigaretteconspiracy.com/do-electronic-cigarettes-smell-or-smoke/

It is NOT smoke, but misty vapor. I personally think they do have a
slight smell, but it is NOTHING like actual cigs. Some of the flavors
even have a very pleasant smell,

Wpisz tez w google cos w rodzaju "palenie wech", jesli naprawde pierwszy
raz w zyciu slyszysz o tym, ze palenie przytepia zmysl wechu. Byc moze
to jest przyczyna, dla ktorej wydaje ci sie, ze e-papierosy sa "bezwonne".

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org