Re: Zwiekszanie pojemnosci dysku

Autor: lukasz_at_SPAMNIETgoralczyk.com
Data: Thu 11 Mar 2004 - 13:11:02 MET

lukasz_at_spamnietgoralczyk.com wrote:
[cut]
> Masz na mysli po prostu falszywy wpis w tablicy partycji? Mnie wydawalo sie
> to takie wspaniale... w wolnej chwili dokladniej przeanalizuje artykul.

Ach, zapomnialbym, a co powiecie na to: "A representative for large hard
drive distributor Bell Micro said: "This is NOT undocumented and we have
done this in the past to load an image of the original installation of the
software. When the client corrupted the o/s we had a boot floppy thatopened
the unseen partition and copied it to the active or seen partition. It is a
not a new feature or discovery. We use it ourselves without any qualms"."

Czyzby bujda? Wyglada na to ze tak jednak jest (skoro kolega pisze ze po
zapisie kiliku mega wszystko szlag trafia)... A juz mialem nadzieje ze
swojego maxtora 40GB zrobic 80GB :) .

Pozdrawiam i zycze milego dnia. Mysle ze EOT.

--
Lukasz
http://lukasz.goralczyk.com