Re: ZGUBIENIE PARTYCJI - POMOCY!!!

Autor: Mnich (mnich_at_friko.internet.pl)
Data: Tue 12 Nov 2002 - 00:51:02 MET

Hough!!!

http://www.partition-recovery.com/partition.htm

 PRODUCT OVERVIEW

Active@ Partition Recovery is a very small, easy to use DOS Program
(only 150k in size) using which you can:

- Recover deleted partitions (FAT and NTFS)
- Restore deleted FAT and NTFS Logical Drives
- Scan hard drives and detect deleted FAT and NTFS partitions and/or Logical
Drives
- Preview files and folders on deleted partition or drive, to recover proper
data
- Backup MBR (Master Boot Record), Partition Table, Volume Boot Sectors
- Restore MBR, Partition Table and Volume Boot Sectors from backup if
damaged
- Create Drive Image

> WITAM WSZYSTKICH
> MÓJ PROBLEM POLEGA NATYM ŻE MAM WINDOWS MILENIUM I ZAINSTALOWAŁEM NORTON
> UTILITIES 2002. PO ZAINSTALOWANIU ZNIKŁA MI PARTYCJA DYSKU HDD TZN.(MIAŁEM
> C,D,E) ZNIKŁA MI E-NAJWIĘKSZA I CO MAM TERAZ ZROBIĆ? jEST NA TO JAKIES
> LEKARSTWO NA PRZYWRUCENIE JEJ Z DANYMI????
> PROSZE O POMOC!!!
> POZDRAWIAM

pozdr. mnich