Datadepo szuka partnerow

Autor: Mariusz Studzinski (Cecil_at_klio.umcs.lublin.pl)
Data: Wed 04 Dec 1996 - 15:48:31 MET

Od firmy Datadepo dostalem nastepujacy list, ktory moze zainteresowac
specow obecnych na liscie.

> Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 12:00:16 -0700 (MST)
> To: download_at_datadepo.com
> From: Cecil_at_klio.umcs.lublin.pl
> Subject: Free Software Request

Have you downloaded the WhatCPU Utility yet? How did it work for you?
 We will be revising it again over the next few months, but it appears
to be a fairly stable product right now. We'd appreciate your
comments.

We are also looking for a distributor in Poland, willing to
re-sell our PC Clinic diagnostic software and our PC hardware
diagnostic cards. If you know of anyone who is interested, please let
us know.

Best regards,

J. Matlock
****** http://www.datadepo.com ********
Tex McGraw -- Data Depot Inc. 800-275-1913
Phone: 813-446-3402 Fax: 813-443-4377
Premier Developer of PC Diagnostic Tools
Including the PocketPOST card and PC Clinic
Diagnostic Software that works REMOTELY.
******* tex_at_datadepo.com *******************

Mariusz Studzinski
e-mail: Cecil_at_klio.umcs.lublin.pl
www: klio.umcs.lublin.pl/users/cecil/index.htm

*I don't suffer from insanity.I enjoy every minute of it*