Re: Re: Flash 7

Autor: Artur Alinowski <Artur.Alinowski_at_DEV.DRZEWO.itpp.pl>
Data: Fri 02 Jul 2004 - 15:06:41 MET DST

Wojciech Gazda wrote:
>> Bety flasha byly gotowe juz pare miechow chyba, ale byly problemy
>> licencyjne. Stad pisalem,z e nie wiem, na ile to legalne ;)
> To jeszcze tylko pytanie z ciekawości: licencje związane z Innotekiem
> czy to może Macromedia zaczęła się "okopywać"? O ile wiem odtwarzacze do
> flasha można było pisać bez ograniczeń - specyfikacja AFAIR była
> udostępniana.

Macromedia raczej nie:
And while I understand that there are many people who would like to have
the Flash Player 7 for OS/2. Flash Player 7 for OS/2 does not exist.
Macromedia has not created Flash Player 7 for OS/2, and we are not
preventing any third party from releasing it. None of our licensees have
ported Flash Player 7 to OS/2.

I certainly understand that folks are frustrated, especially since they
think we are holding something from them. I want to personally assure
you we are not holding back the Flash Player product from the OS/2
community.

lee

Lee Thomason
Macromedia