Win2k, BM and ACP

Autor: Piotr Oniszczuk (wolodzia_at_kki.net.pl)
Data: Wed 25 Apr 2001 - 16:59:23 MET DST

Hi folks

I just have to install Win2k on my laptop. Next ACP was installed with
BootManager.
Installing ACP, and BootManager was flawless - and all is happy
running until first boot of Win2k.
Win2k during boot discover corrupted FAT partition which is in fact BM
partition, and attempts to repair it.
So every boot of Win2k I lost BM, and have to boot from floppies to
recover BM.

Maybe somebody has to way to disable this beautiful feature of Win2k,
or different way to workaround such problem ?

--
cYa, 3.14iotr/2
Dobry programista wiesza się z programem....