Coś o systemie OS-9 po polsku ?

Autor: ablot (ablot_at_wp.pl)
Data: Mon 23 Apr 2001 - 00:16:33 MET DST

Gdzie można znaleść jakieś materiały po polsku o poniższym systemie.

OS9 (Microware Systems Corporation)
OS-9 is a real-time, multiuser, multitasking operating system developed by
Microware Systems Corporation. It is modular, allowing new devices to be
added to the system simply by writing new device drivers, ]or if a similar
device already exists, by simply creating a new device descriptor. All I/O
devices can be treated as files, which unifies the I/O system. In addition,
the kernel and all user programs are ROMable.

Pozdrawiam
ablot_at_wp.pl