Fwd: [VOICENWS] OS/2.cz is back

Autor: Przemysław Pawełczyk (warpman_at_poczta.fm)
Data: Fri 12 Jan 2001 - 09:14:35 MET

=> From: madodel_at_ptdprolog.net
=> Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:42:15 -0500
=> To: news_at_os2voice.org
=> Subject: [VOICENWS] OS/2.cz is back
=>

From: Filip Molcan <molcanf_at_seznam.cz>

11.01.2001
OS/2.cz is back (from: Filip Molcan : molcanf_at_seznam.cz)

After some weeks, OS/2.cz (www.os2.cz) is back! We are now on new server
with new provider... You can download I-Collection and Skins Collection
there... But we are working on the english version of the site and we are
looking for people who would like to cooperate... Another languages then
English are welcome too...;-) We could make another lagnuage versions of
our website...For more information contact me at molc