Fwd: [WarpCast] More StarOffice for OS/2 rumours

Autor: Andrzej J. Piotrowski (A_J_P_at_it.com.pl)
Data: Wed 01 Mar 2000 - 20:50:48 MET

To zpaotrzebowanie jest w koncu niskie, czy wysokie? Przestaje rozumiec...

Source: Klaus BŘscher (bschkl_at_gmx.net)
Moderator: Trevor Smith (trevor_at_haligonian.com)

I have spoken to somebody at Sun/StarOffice today (the last day of
CeBIT). They tell me that they will continue to build new OS/2
Versions (including Version 5.2) of StarOffice due to the high demand
of a new OS/2 Version.

The first OS/2 Beta Version will be released shortly after Win32 and
Linux Version are GA.