Fwd: Re: Smart Suite for OS/2

Autor: Andrzej J. Piotrowski (A_J_P_at_it.com.pl)
Data: Thu 06 Jan 2000 - 17:23:24 MET

Hehe, ale ma lotus predkosc odpowiadania na maile... Po tresci powinniscie sie
domyslic, kiedy zadawane bylo pytanie :)

To better respond to your questions and comments, we've set up a Web page
to gather your feedback and other important information. Please visit the
Contact Us page at http://www.lotus.com/contactus and resubmit the feedback
copied below.

Please note that all future emails to webmaster_at_lotus.com will be returned.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

*******************************

Is there a demo version of Smart Suite for OS/2? I want to download it,
but I can not find it. Why there is only word Pro for OS/2 an Free Lance
for OS/2, and other
are for Windows? Everybody want to use all or nothing for OS/2, like a Star
Office. Lech Wiktor Piotrowski
a_j_p_at_it.com.pl

Lech Wiktor Piotrowski
TeamOS/2 Poland Webmaster