Fwd: [WarpCast] Stardock/IBM proposal: New Warp Client

Autor: Przemyslaw Dobrowolski (dobrawka_at_asua.org.pl)
Data: Wed 22 Sep 1999 - 21:48:35 MET DST

A mowilem, ze cos mi tu śmerdzi i nie tylko mi :)

>Date: Tue, 21 Sep 99 19:37:51
>To: "" <news_at_os2ezine.com>
>Subject: [WarpCast] Stardock/IBM proposal: New Warp Client
>From: "WarpCast News Service" <feedback_at_os2ezine.com>

         Warpstock 99 - Atlanta, October 16-17, 1999
         Two fun filled days of OS/2 and YOU!
Registration discount has been extended to October 14th!
   Visit http://www.warpstock.org for full details
Source: Dan Casey (dcasey_at_iquest.net)
Moderator: Christopher B. Wright (wrightc_at_dtcweb.com)

There seems to be a bit of confusion regarding the circumstances surrounding
the decision by IBM to not accept Stardock's proposal to release a new Warp
Client. In the interest of attempting to clarify the situation, here's the
events, as the unfolded.