Fwd: [WarpCast] PC Trade Press Story

Autor: Leszek Kubrak (infokub_at_nw.pp.com.pl)
Data: Fri 11 Jun 1999 - 17:35:33 MET DST

Myślę,że każdy z nas powinien odpowiedzieć.

================BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE==================

Hello, my name is Glenn McDonald and I'm a contributing
writer for PC World magazine. We're preparing a package
dedicated to Windows vs. alternate OSes and I would like to
get input from OS/2 users.

Why do you prefer OS/2? What, specifically, does it do
better than Windows?

Why do you think OS/2 never caught on? Bad marketing by
IBM? Too heavy competition from MS and Windows?

Do you use OS/2 for business, home use, both?

Please respond to me at my Hotmail account:
pcwglenn_at_hotmail.com. If you don't mind being
quoted for the article, please include your full name,
occupation, and contact information (phone number or e-mail
is fine -- we will only use this info to confirm your
quotes.)

Thanks in advance for your time and any help you can give
me,

Glenn McDonald
PC World