Fwd: Re: LArsen Commander - idea

Autor: Lech Wiktor Piotrowski (lewhoo_at_teamos2.org.pl)
Data: Sun 16 May 1999 - 15:59:36 MET DST

On Fri, 14 May 1999 16:33:27 +0100 (CET), Lech Wiktor Piotrowski wrote:

>If the filename in the displetyed directory is very long, the size of filename collumn is
>adjustet to thaat size, an I'm not able to see other columns without scrolling. In FC/2 file
>name are cut - and I prefer that. Is is possible for you to fix/add this option?

I guess you are talking about the FULL mode only (?), and yes, I have plans
to make the column widths user customizable by drag-n-drop operations.
Not top priority, however. Please stay tuned anyway.

>and second: Could you add an optien to remove column info bar (Icon, Filename etc.)?
>It takes place, and I'm looking for a PM manager, that can display same ammount of
>files on the same size of a screen as FC/2 :)

I did it this evening, after receiving you mail. So, this is one of the
new features that you will see in Larsen Commander version 0.98,
thanks to you ;-)

>and third: can you add colors to file types (like in latest fc/2)?

Maybe.

Regards
Leif-Erik Larsen

Lech Wiktor Piotrowski