Java 1.1.7 dla Win 32

Autor: Leszek Kubrak (infokub_at_nw.pp.com.pl)
Data: Wed 21 Apr 1999 - 22:46:04 MET DST

Dostałem taką informację :

We have created a new Java Virtual Machine for the Win32 platform. This JVM is fully
Java-compliant, being based on Sun's Win32 reference platform, but has been greatly enhanced
to provide the best Java performance on Windows 95/98 and Windows NT 4.0. Its performance is
so good, in fact, that we will be bundling it with many of our own Win32 solutions. We
invite you to do the same! To get the IBM Developer Kit for Windows(R), Java(TM) Technology
Edition, Version 1.1.7, just go to http://www.ibm.com/java/jdk/win32117/. This web site
contains all the information you need regarding this new JVM.

Leszek KUBRAK <infokub_at_pp.com.pl>

P.U.I. "InfoKub" tel.0-602-221956
os.Kolorowe 25/5 tel.(0-12)425-04-40
31-941 KRAKÓW fax.(0-12)425-04-41