Fwd: [WarpCast] New OS/2 Warp 5!

Autor: Leszek KUBRAK (infokub_at_pp.com.pl)
Data: Sun 11 Oct 1998 - 10:43:10 MET DST

Myślę, że każdy z nas powinien "przyłożyć" do tego rękę.

As you all probably know by now, the Warp X page from
Martin at www.jmast.se has got more than 10000 orders
that IBM could have sold if there was a new Warp client.
The project is now in fase II, and orders are taken by
Mensys and many other OS/2 resellers for a new Warp 5!
The meaning of this is to send REAL orders to IBM and force
them that way to create a new OS/2 Warp 5.
We need all the help we can get to collect as many orders
to send to IBM, please look at www.jmast.se the 21Warp
page, that contains all the details.

We have to wakeup IBM and give them orders, we have to make
a very big fist now!
If we don't act now, OS/2 will probably be lost forever:-(

We are looking for every reseller and user to join the
project and spread the word arround as much as possible!

MODERATOR'S NOTE: You can place a "pre-order" of Warp 5
at Mensys' website:

http://shop.mensys.nl/cgi-bin/db2www.exe/mns_reg5.d2w/report

Leszek KUBRAK <infokub_at_pp.com.pl>

P.U.I. "InfoKub" tel.0-602-221956