help on threats of the NET.

Autor: 97426_at_server.sbc.edu.ph
Data: Sat 19 Sep 1998 - 06:45:17 MET DST

 Need Help! Help! Help! Urgent!!!!!!!

     I am a second year college student of San Beda College (Philippines),
majoring in Computer Application and Information Science, are conducting
a research on the "Threats and Opportunities of the Internet
particularly to CHILDREN . To make our study valid and reliable, we
need to ask question from professionals.
     I am hereby asking for your assistance for the fulfillment of our
study. With your help, we can be able to attain our objective of
exposing the threats and opportunities for children to give parents an
advice to guide their children in using the internet.

1. How does internet affect the children of our society interms of
intellectual, psychological, emotional?
2. How useful is internet to the young individual interms of
education, entertainment, sports?
3. What are the threats and Opportunities of Internet?
4. How can parents prevent their children from the risk of the Internet
surfing?
5. Define internet surfing?
6. What are the possible sources in the internet that can benefit and
danger the young individual?
7. the relevance of internet in our society promoting industrialization?

8. Prove that internet is not a kid-friendly environment?
9. Is internet can be a threat to our society?
10. What do you think is the common factor why the internet can be a
threat to our society?
11. Does the internet provide a tight security?

    Other suggestions, topics related to the above subject are very much
welcome.

    Please reply as soon as possible at:
        97426_at_mail.sbc.edu.ph, or at Bachelor41980_at_Yahoo.com

your reply will be very much appreciated. Thank you very, very big in advance.
Hoping for your prompt action.

Ferdie Mendoza
Bachelor41980_at_Yahoo.com