Fwd: [WarpCast] Beta testing Norton AntiVirus on OS/2

Autor: Leszek KUBRAK (infokub_at_pp.com.pl)
Data: Tue 18 Aug 1998 - 08:33:21 MET DST

--------------------------- WarpCast ---------------------------
Source: Sheelagh O'Connor (soconnor_at_symantec.com)
Moderator: Trevor Smith (editor_at_os2ezine.com)

We are looking for OS/2 beta testers for NortonAntiVirus.
Can you help with this?

Please see our web site at:

  http://et.symantec.com/

See the Products section,User Id: OS/2 and password: IB835
There is a short survey, with 6 questions. If you complete
that we will be able to keep your information and sign you
up for beta testing probably in October sometime.
Thank you.
Sheelagh