Comm40beta bugs

Autor: Przemysław Pawełczyk (warpman_at_friko5.onet.pl)
Data: Wed 05 Aug 1998 - 10:30:46 MET DST

Hi,

Stay tunned.

Warpman

> I have noticed that the program does not remember the last directory
> to which I saved a file. This is annoying with multipart downloads,
> where I need to navigate the directory structure the same way for
> each file part. I preferred the 2.02 behavior. Did I miss a setting
> for this?

I noticed the same thing, and I just submitted a bug report. (You
should too
so they know it is important to multiple users.) It's a good sign that
this
minor quirk is the only thing I've found to report so far.

Przemysław Pawełczyk (Warpman) Freelance journalist
Os. Centrum B 1/89 Phone +48 12 642-13-00
31-926 Kraków warpman_at_friko5.onet.pl
Poland http://friko5.onet.pl/kr/warpman/