Communicator2 bugs

Autor: Przemysław Pawełczyk (warpman_at_friko5.onet.pl)
Data: Wed 05 Aug 1998 - 10:16:33 MET DST

Hi,

Beta, więc uwaga. Ja poczekam na wersję GA.

Warpman

>Say, is it just my inability to find its stress points, or is this
>"pre-release"version of Communicator for OS/2 nice?

The publishing function (ftp to my local Xitami WWW-server) of the
composer part leads to a crash of Communicator/2. Also the reload
function
of Communicator/2 isn't working at all. Changed documents on my
webserver
won't show up in Communicator/2 regardless how often I press the reload
button. --
Helge von Hagen <von-Hagen_at_ozet.de>
Diplom-Ökonom using OS/2 & Voice Type
Göttingen, Germany PGP Public Key: on request

Przemysław Pawełczyk (Warpman) Freelance journalist
Os. Centrum B 1/89 Phone +48 12 642-13-00
31-926 Kraków warpman_at_friko5.onet.pl
Poland http://friko5.onet.pl/kr/warpman/