Fwd: [WarpCast] Install Fixpak 7 (and up) WITHOUT floppies!

Autor: Leszek KUBRAK (infokub_at_pp.com.pl)
Data: Sun 05 Jul 1998 - 20:17:12 MET DST

--------------------------- WarpCast -------------------------
Source: Walter Metcalf (os2.guide_at_miningco.com)
Moderator: Christopher B. Wright (wrightc_at_dtcweb.com)

This week's issue of Focus on OS/2 is now online. In it I have
published a brand new way to install fixpaks WITHOUT using floppies.
This technique doesn't require a browser or special software
either. At last, you can throw away those fixpak diskettes!

I have also added several new Team OS/2 homepages, news articles,
and some humour articles. The fixpaks page has also been updated
so you can download the latest refreshes of Fixpak 7 and the
installation software.

You can access this issue at http://os2.miningco.com.