Re: Instalacja OS/2

Autor: Gregorio Kus (Grego_at_RMnet.it)
Data: Thu 06 Nov 1997 - 03:11:01 MET

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997 14:12:35 +0100 (CET), Leszek Gerwatowski wrote:

>On Mon, 3 Nov 1997, Krzysztof Murkowski wrote:
>
>> Spece, guru i bogowie OS/2. Zechcijcie pomoc mi w instalacji gdyz
>> nie moge przeskoczyc tego co opisuje ponizej. Jest to ciag dalszy
>> problemow, z ktorych czesc rozwiazalem dzieki tej grupie wiec licze,
>> ze moze znajda sie jakis sugestie.
[...]
>A moze sprobuje zainsalowac zgodnie z instrukcja instalacji z HDD?
>Dokladny opis jest na Warpowisku.

cytat z mailinglisty OS2-L
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 21:51:57 -0800
From: Matt Ion <soundy_at_MAIL.BC.ROGERS.WAVE.CA>

As noted, the standard OS/2 Remote Install procedure won't work with
this, but there are other options. I would think the easiest (ie. least
complicated) would be to use that DOS boot disk to access the CD-ROM,
copy the OS/2 install files (everything under \OS2IMAGE *except* DEBUG\)
to the local machine, and install them from there.

To do a hard-disk install, create a set of *floppy install* boot disks
from the diskette images on the Warp CD, and in the CONFIG.SYS on Disk 1,
add the path to the install files to the SYSINST1.EXE command line
(ie. PROTSHELL=SYSINST1.EXE C:\OS2IMAGE)

Grego

--
Gregorio Kus  Grego_at_RMnet.it  root_at_amk.rmnet.it  root_at_wep.cust.fnc.net