OS/2 Desktop Competition

Autor: Zeons Computer Services (zcs_at_zeonlair.demon.co.uk)
Data: Sun 02 Nov 1997 - 08:55:40 MET

Hiya,

Out a fit of insane boredom I have decided to run an OS/2 desktop
competition to try and find the best looking desktop around. All you
have to do is send a screen grab of your desktop (in JPG format
preferably) to me at zeon_at_zeonlair.demon.co.uk

I have set a closing date of 30th November 1997 and once all entries
have been received I will make up some indexes of all the desktops
received and mail them to all the entrants and then its up to you to
vote on the one that you think is best (and no you cant vote for your
own!!)

The winner will receive absolutely nothing apart from the warm feeling
of knowing that their desktop is the best! :-))

Andy