Fw: 2nd Announcement: Eckert Symposium on Heat Transfer

Autor: KJ Hübner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Fri 09 Jul 2004 - 07:12:20 MET DST

Dear Colleagues:

It is our pleasure to announce the "Ernst R.G. Eckert 100th Anniversary Symposium on Heat Transfer: A Career that Changed a Field" at the occasion and in the honor of Dr. Eckert's 100th birthday. This event will be held on September 13-14, 2004, at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.

Further details about the Symposium can be found at <http://www.me.umn.edu/divisions/tht/symp2004/>.

It would be helpful to our planning if you could give us your intentions on the form below by June 15, 2004. We will be in touch with you later to confirm. Please reply to <Eckert2004@me.umn.edu>.

Name:
Title:
Company:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City/State/Zip:
Country:
Phone:
Fax
eMail:
I will attend (Y/N):
I will not attend (Y/N):
I will probably attend (Y/N):
I will bring a guest (Y/N):

We are looking forward to your response and encourage you to pass this announcement along to other interested parties.

Very truly yours,

Steering Committee
Richard J. Goldstein
Regents' Professor & James J. Ryan Professor

Joachim V.R. Heberlein
Ernst Eckert Professor of Mechanical Engineering

Emil Pfender
Professor Emeritus

Terrence W. Simon
Professor and Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer Division Director

Organizing Committee
Warren E. Ibele
Professor Emeritus

Thomas H. Kuehn
Professor and Environmental & Particle Technology Division Director

Francis A. Kulacki
Professor

Suhas Patankar
Professor Emeritus