Fw: Ajay Syscon Pvt Ltd

Autor: Maciej Dyrek <dyrekma_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Fri 16 May 2003 - 15:27:35 MET DST

----- Original Message -----
From: ajay syscon private limited
To: dyrekma@iod.krakow.pl
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 8:39 AM
Subject: Fw: Ajay Syscon Pvt Ltd

----- Original Message -----
From: ajay syscon private limited
To: dyrekma@iod.krakow.pl
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 11:54 AM
Subject: Ajay Syscon Pvt Ltd

Dear Mr Maciej Dyrek,

We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as leader in design and manufacture of micro processor based instruments for carbon, silicon analysis and temperature measurement as well as sensors, like Metacup, thermocouple tips for both ferrous or non-ferrous foundries. We are regularly exporting carbon silicon analyser ( CE Meters ), Temperature Measuring Instruments, Thermocouples to Meddle East, UK, Denmark, Germany, USA, Turkey, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines etc. This year, we want to focus on European Countries. We are thinking of participating in Metal 2003 to be held in Poland. Mr Piotr Pawelec-Project Manager of Metal 2003 gave your association's reference. May I request to you to send the details of foundries- Ie Name, Address, Tel.No,Email Id., Contact Person to enable us to send a direct mailer to them. We are also interested in releasing colour advertisement in your magazine so, please send us a copy of the magazine and the rate details.
looking forward to receive a positive reply soon

Regards,
Pruthviraj Chavan Rajesh Navgire
CEO Export Executive